Established 16 Years ago - 35 years of experience.
Our clients have been with us from the very beginning, we have watched them grow and expand and they remain with us today. We pride ourselves on building relationships, knowing our clients personally, helping them navigate the regions laws and regulations, in turn giving our clients full control of their business.
Philosophy - Choice
The main reason One Stop opened its doors was to ensure that Companies/Individuals had a choice on how they run and operate their businesses in the region.
Whether a new start up or existing company we want you to feel in control of how you operate, you make the decisions.
We see so many existing businesses enter the region and struggle with the set up created for them, businesses which are structurally restrictive or not licensed in a suitable location befitting of their client base. We listen and together with you decide the needs of the business, we will give our advice, assurance and guidance on where you should be licensed, onshore, offshore, free zone which type of license you need. We also understand cost plays an important factor in any decision making but offering the cheapest licensing option is not always the right option.
We can assist on any new set up, make amendments to an existing business, provide ad-hoc services or service retainers to assist in the day to day operations, our relationship reflecting your needs not the other way round:
- We do not make you sign a Power of Attorney.
- We offer service agreements with extensive scope of works but if ad hoc services with no agreement in place is what you prefer then that is the service we will offer.
- You choose your UAE corporate or local sponsor – we can introduce you to a variety of sponsors.
- We do not hold your original Company Incorporation Documentation.
- You have full control and can walk away with your company incorporation documentation and call us when you need us. The choice is always yours.
The team at One Stop has a combined total of 60 years local experience behind them. Our friendly, knowledgeable and efficient team are at your disposal and ready to assist you with:
- Labour Law guidance
- Visa Queries
- Approvals on additional requirements from all Governing Entities
- HR Contractual advice
We provide up to date information to all clients via email to notify of any governmental changes to processing and fees personally via email, through this website and our in house portal.